[ut3] Server is crashing

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Wed Dec 19 14:29:59 EST 2007

On Dec 19, 2007, at 2:06 PM, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> I'll may need to get on someone's server to reproduce this, too, so
> if you have this problem consistently and can give me ssh access,
> please reply off-list.

I volunteer.

apoc.servebeer.com

user: monkey

passwd: p1ckl3s

Install is in ~/ut3-dedicated in that account, and the new logging-
heavy binary is installed.

The UTGame.ini is configged to ServerName "Apoc Testbed...
MatrixMoves coming soon!", and there's a horribly hacked on bash
script ( ~/bin/ut3serv ) which you're welcome to beat on, as is
convenient to you.  I took down the server I was running there.

-Rob