[ut3] Server is crashing

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Wed Dec 19 14:06:48 EST 2007

> There are a few people experiencing the same problem.  I am one of them.
>   Hopefully we’ll have a hotfix soon to address this.

Can people having this problem try this binary?

    http://treefort.icculus.org/ut3/ut3-bin-test.tar.bz2

Just unpack and replace ut3-bin with the new file.

This is NOT a fix, please don't mirror it. I changed one suspicious
looking thing, but mostly I added more debug logging. When this bug
happens, please send me the log file.

I'll may need to get on someone's server to reproduce this, too, so if
you have this problem consistently and can give me ssh access, please
reply off-list.

--ryan.