[ut3] not showing in the list

Stephane admin at light-speed.com
Wed Dec 19 10:16:04 EST 2007

Hello Ryan,

My problem looks to be that it can't accept queries at all?

I tried all these settings you provided and game-monitor still do not query
anything and it's not showing in the in game browser. I flushed all IPtables
to be sure, still nothing.

Is there in the log file a line that should "confirm" that the gamespy id
login worked and that it will be advertised or accept queries at all?

Thank you!