[ut3] not showing in the list

Rick Page mpcacrucesalus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:04:25 EST 2007

So I removed ServerDescription from the commandline and Modified Server Name
in the UTGame.ini file. Now the server shows up in the Server Browser, but
is not displayed as Server Name. It shows up as my GameSpy ID. It also shows
up in game-monitor and shows Server Name as BLANK. Can someone explain what
is going on? Which commandline arguments work and which one's don't work.
Why doesn't use the values in UTGame/Config/UTGame.ini?
Rick