[ut3] not showing in the list

Pete biovore at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 22:30:22 EST 2007

I had the master server thing figured out for the beta, but it dosn't seem
to work correctly for me on the full release.  Also I have noticed that you
can't specify gametype on the command line.. gets overided by the config
files settings..  I have noticed the Idle CPU thing, but mine is only like
%2->4% of the CPU.  Running on Ubuntu 606 64bit on opterons here..  Other
then that, I havn't had any problems.  Any word on webadmin?.  Also can the
server make some kind of pid file, makes writing control scripts to start
and stop it easier.

--
Peter Fetterer
KB3GTN