[ut3] UT3 Linux server now available!

UndeadDevil's Shadow shadow at s-i-g-m-a.net
Tue Dec 18 19:47:28 EST 2007

I mean without the hassle of installing a CLI Torrent Client, personally I've never managed to get on with rtorrent nor any other CLI Torrent Clients. I use TorrentFlux-B4RT, but that requires AMP on each box.

In my case, I used B4RT to get the torrent, then wget to get it to each individual machine. I suppose if every machine was set up for torrent beforehand (Which isn't the case with client machines) then it would have been fine to just torrent it to each machine.

But please don't mis-understand me, torrents are perfect for releases like this. I got it at 9Mb/s on the Torrent Link posted earlier! If I used one of the HTTP Mirrors it probably would have been around 20-50Kb/s, I'm just saying it would have been more in-convince to use a Torrent Client to each box.