[ut3] What about Mac?

UndeadDevil's Shadow shadow at s-i-g-m-a.net
Tue Dec 18 15:50:35 EST 2007

The Linux Client is still in-dev. And I can't see a Mac Server being made, as for the Mac Client, this was announced today

" MacSoft will officially announce today that it will publish Unreal Tournament 3 for Mac in early 2008. Available on PC and PlayStation 3, the well-received  game will run on Mac-native code. The developer, Epic Games, is porting its Unreal Engine 3 to work on Macs. UT3 continues the Epic-MacSoft relationship that has created Mac releases of nearly every Unreal game.

Mark Rein, vice president of Epic Games explains, "We've always done our games on the Macintosh. We'd like to see gaming get revived on the Mac platform. The only way to do it is to have some great games.""
http://www.maclife.com/article/ut3_for_mac_2008