[ut3] UT3 Linux server now available!

Stijn van Drongelen tinctorius at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:48:25 EST 2007

Torrents are great for distributing these kind of huge binaries.
Whoever made it (and use it): thank you!

And of course: Ryan, thank you very much for your hard work on the
porting. After you finish celebrating (yes, take your time, you
deserve it :) ), could you give us an ETA for the client? If not,
PLEASE just say so.