[ut3] Legalities

Oscar M. Ruiz oscar.ruiz at datarush.com.mx
Mon Dec 17 18:26:25 EST 2007

No offense Ryan, but that is similar to catch a Rapist 80 years old man, 50
years later, accusing him from the rapes he did when he was 30.

When the linux dedicated server will be released nobody will care who
stopped, at least not me. It is _Now_ when I want to knock some doors (or
mailboxes) and scream on their face "Ehy you! piece of crap middleware. free
the ut3 linux dedicated before this community dies (more everyday)"

Just throw us the first letter.