[ut3] Satirical take on Epics delay of the Linux Distro for Ut3 [video]

Bensch Blaser g-news at freesurf.ch
Mon Dec 17 17:13:42 EST 2007

yeah, you mentioned that a while back. but that's only for UT 2004.
which happened to be a triple platform game.
of the overall PC game market, mac and linux are probably even less
than 1%. Which is what I was talking about.
Which might also be what is being considered, when Mac and Linux are
being considered as potential market expansions.
If there was a profit to be made, we'd see more Mac and Linux games
come out. Aparently, also hearing similar statements from the Mac
developer community, you're already well off if you can even return
your investment into a port sometimes.

Bensch