[ut3] Legalities

Katrina katrina_lefeir at tiscali.it
Mon Dec 17 17:03:52 EST 2007

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:00:35 -0500
"Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at icculus.org> wrote:

> I'm going to answer a few emails here, but I haven't got anything to
> [...]

First off, thank you, once again, for the time you dedicate to the game AND
to answer the questions. Even with a limited insight, it makes a very
interesting and informative read.

> the past, but I don't think it's fair to play Kangaroo Court with them
> when there's really no actual evidence that they are the problem.

Ok, the mob was misled into thinking that some middleware was playing dirty
tricks on the Linux/Mac communities, and you put in unambiguous ways that
this is not the case.

I'm relieved to know, honest.

But the question becomes: what IS the problem, then?

I speak for myself: I run linux. I'm ultimately geek inside. And this, for
good or bad, mean I'm curious, and inquisitive, and I RTFM, and I'm not
scared to ask question and find my answers, be it in the docs, in the source
or in the object.

So I'd appreciate if you can answer my simple question.

Thank you very much in advance.

- Kate