[ut3] Satirical take on Epics delay of the Linux Distro for Ut3 [video]

info at snakeservers.net info at snakeservers.net
Mon Dec 17 14:46:12 EST 2007

The biggest group are linux online gamers.

Much windows players asking to me where the linux realease are.
thats why mohaa aitborn is also dead to late with linux servers.

ET QW  also  much to late with linux.

and now ut3

Cod 4  do it better good on time wit the linux servers.

   Team Snakeservers.net
http://www.snakeservers.net