[ut3] Cant we all just behave?

Alex Malinovich demonbane at the-love-shack.net
Mon Dec 17 15:03:18 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 17:15 -0200, Freakcode wrote:
> Unsubscribing from the list, there is too much crap and blaming around.

Hey, thanks so much for sharing that! You know, I was just sitting at my
desk earlier today wondering to myself, "Gee, I wonder what Freakcode is
going to do today? I wonder if he'll unsubscribe from the UT3 mailing
list?" Wow! What a help! Thanks so much!

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837