Cant we all just behave?

petter flink petterflink at mac.com
Mon Dec 17 03:08:03 EST 2007

Whats wrong with all of you?
Spamming, insulting and talking crap about the people behind the game?

It's not like that Epic and Ryan is sitting on their asses playing
the windows UT3 release and are happy about the situation.
They are facing a serious problem according to Ryan and they are
working on solving it and some of you guys act like it's your right
to harass them and their obligation to please you because you think so.

Sure, it's in their intrest to get a server and client platforms
ready and done. UT3 is their showcase product and they live on
selling engine licenses so you can all imagine what the consequence
are of not being able to get this done actually means for them, their
business and reputation.

I'm off now. Unsubscribing from Ryans list to get away from all this
crap talk.

@Ryan
If you need me to help you out with more private betatesting again
you know where to find me.
Keep up the work!

/petter