[ut3] Linux client release date

Kevin Guillaume kevin.guillaume at gmx.net
Sun Dec 16 01:02:44 EST 2007

> From: Devlin McMillan-Cashman <alternity at gmail.com>
> Nice.  Way to be a douche.  Show me how in gmail and I'm there.

Alright, but name-calling aside, here are a few ways to filter with your
Gmail account;

Enabling POP
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13273&topic=12890

or IMAP
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=77695&topic=12891

or Forwarding to your own sendmail/postfix/milter
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=10957&topic=13303

>From there it's just a matter of setting up your preferred mail client
or milter.

If none of those are suitable, or you're happiest with your
browser-based email, creating a filter in Gmail is still possible using
the cryptically-named link, "Create a Filter" at the top of any Gmail
page.
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6579

HTH,
Kevin