[ut3] LINUX CLIENT RELEASE DATE - OFFICIAL

Rick Page mpcacrucesalus at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 13:33:17 EST 2007

This brings up an interesting question. I have not kept up with reading all
about the PhysX card. So some facts would be great, before it gets mixed in
with speculations. Now my question. What happens on the client side for all
of us that don't have the PhysX card? If someone online that has a card
blows up a building and it comes tumbling down on top of you, and you don't
have the card, do you still see a building wall coming down on you? I am
sure that it just won't be as spectacular on your end as their end.
Rick