[ut3] Gamespy

"Johannes Kühnel" xjohix at gmx.at
Sat Dec 15 12:59:49 EST 2007

I am going to eat more chocolate cookies.
Seriously, there is nothing we can do...Epic has become cashwhore, like Gamespot has become before...the only thing we all can hope for, is a UT4 with Epics own onlinesystem, like in UT2k4 and UT99 (or have they used a discreet version of gamespy?), a mouse and keyboard friendly menu, a working serverbrowser, linux client and dedicated server on the release date etc... :D

Don't get me wrong, I like UT3, I am playing it on Windows already and I am writing a review about it for a smaller gaming portal, but some things are really, really strange....