[ut3] LINUX CLIENT RELEASE DATE - OFFICIAL

Joel Wiramu Pauling aenertia at aenertia.net
Fri Dec 14 06:15:37 EST 2007

Sorry I am still rolling on the ground laughing at the "We linux users are
gods amongst men and respected for our superior taste in games" that I
completely forget to pay attension to this troll.

I also felt the urge to respond... simply because that statement is so cool
regardless of the impatient Teenage attension span disorder the majority of
people posting over the last couple of weeks seem to suffer from.