[ut3] LINUX CLIENT RELEASE DATE - OFFICIAL

Wyatt trent.arms at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 04:58:02 EST 2007

This is likely because far fewer people *cared* about Serious Sam 2.

I hope for Epic's sake that this fracas doesn't get protracted too much
longer- it wouldn't do to have other (terrible) games be dominant forces in
FPS multiplay in UT3's stead.  Actually, I'd imagine that they're privately
far more anxious than anyone else to get the linux code out the door, and
free up a developer for a new project.