[ut3] STFU or Quit the List

Pugz Master dj_pugsly at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 03:18:42 EST 2007

Completely agreed, I've been sitting here laughing at how angry people get from a little comic relief. Take the windows copy out of your butt and relax a bit!

Alex Malinovich <demonbane at the-love-shack.net> wrote:  On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 01:54 +0300, Bruno Rantin Po wrote:
> STOP SPAMMING!!!

I could have sworn that the name of this list is "ut3 at icculus.org" and
not "ut3-announce at icculus.org". As such, it would seem that discussion
related to UT3 is appropriate. And people discussing their observations
about the delay in the UT3 client certainly seems related.

And if you really really hate getting all of this email clogging up your
inbox I would suggest 2 things:

1) If you don't know how to get mailing list mail into its own folder
instead of your inbox, you won't know how to install the client anyway,
so just go away.
2) If you don't like getting MAIL from a MAILING LIST... well... I'm not
even going to say it...

P.S. It's so nice of everyone to include the full text of every email
in the thread in every reply they send. Because, obviously, this is a
mailing list so I must only ever receive YOUR email, and not any of the
ones that came before it. So yes, please, continue to include the entire
thread in the message. It's so much easier to scroll from the bottom of
an email to the top than to look at the threaded list of unread emails
that my mail client provides.

--snip--
> > To unsubscribe, send a blank email to ut3-unsubscribe at icculus.org

And besides, it's not like this list appends a footer to the bottom of
every email that tells me how to unsubscribe or where to find the
archives. So, really, you're providing me a SERVICE by being kind enough
to make sure that I get EVERY SINGLE EMAIL possible. Thanks so much!

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837