[ut3] Re: Linux Client or Bust

Kris Kersey (Augustus) augustus at linuxhardware.org
Thu Dec 13 16:12:44 EST 2007

Actually, as much as I hate to blame a company that has supported us so
well in the past, it is their fault for making some sort of deal that
prevented them from easily releasing this game for Linux.  They made a
deal that has their hands tied in some way.  I don't think this is off
base given what Ryan has chosen to disclose to us.  I just hope that
whatever this seemingly contractual obligation has gotten them, that it
was worth it.

Thanks,
Kris Kersey (Augustus)
LinuxHardware.org Site Manager