[ut3] Re: Linux Client or Bust

Freakcode freakcode at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:13:15 EST 2007

People, please, calm down. Don't start hunting Ryan, and don't start
demanding timelines, there shouldn't be one on the near future, and
looks like Ryan can't say too much for now (NDA maybe?).

Its also very visible that the game was released to PC-Windows in a
hurry and beta-quality, you can tell by the amount of problem reports on
the forums and the fixes shiped on the actual 1.1 patch, so if you
consider this, the lack of Linux/Mac client versions aren't that
critical (but the Linux server is, releasing a Linux server is critical
to the success of a multiplayer game, if it could be released sooner,
the better).

So, instead of hunting Ryan down to hear a "when it's ready", I
recommend enjoining your UT-free vacations a bit :)