[ut3] Linux Client or Bust

Blake Rawlings blakecraw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:32:08 EST 2007

Wayne Richardson wrote:
> Can we get a ballpark time frame on the Linux client?   Pre-xmas?
> Post-xmas?  Unknown?
>
> Like someone else asked about the Linux server - I just want to know if
> I should hold my breath waiting for it, or just wrap up my copy of the
> game and regift it to a windows gamer.

Nothing can be said for sure, seeing as then there'd just be another
deadline to potentially be missed, thus making more people mad. I
unfortunately already got a copy on a day I had some spare time to take
the bus down to gamestop, and now really the only thing keeping me from
regifting it for xmas is the fact that I have nobody to give it to.
Although maybe it's a good thing I can't play ut3, it is finals week
after all.

Not impressed.

Blake