[ut3] release?

Antonio Augusto (Mancha) mkhaos7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:19:15 EST 2007

Quoting Ryan

>Very very soon for the server. We're ironing out last-minute things, and
> will probably ship in sync with the Windows patch.

Note the "probably" there ;)
Maybe not all issues were sorted out, and it didn't make in time for the path.
Another option is that we will see an announcement later today or
early tomorrow.
/me crosses fingers!

Cheers,
KM

--
Informação & Segurança - Informações para sua segurança na rede.
http://info-seg.blogspot.com