[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

zyagon zyagon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 16:15:00 EST 2007

1. we are paying the same money for the same game. if they want me to buy
their game i want the same
nice extras, technical support etc etc as windows users, not a loose
download to patch useless windows
software

2. it's sad after the hard work (and by a single person!!) to realease it as
a download, and they won't have
as many linux/mac sales as if they release a boxed version (plus they don't
really know how much people
use mac/linux versions as everything is sold for windows)

3. they are a company, not charity, if they want my money it has to be worth
it, if it's not worth for them to
release a boxed version it's not worth to me paying for useless windows
software

4. there are lots of games, for linux, mac, wii, playstation.. i'm really
not desesperated to play UT, i like it
and i would pay for it, but living without it is ok