[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

Matthew Thompson chameleonator at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 15:02:49 EST 2007

> If I go down to EB and pick up a copy of UT3
today, that will show up as yet another sale of the Windows copy of the
game.

Very true. But what happens when the company looks at the real, concrete
numbers of Linux users playing games? Either we finally get the recognition
we deserve or the company realizes that we _really_ don't matter compared to
the rest of the customers. (this is just a random thought)

I've considered buying from tuxgames.com before, actually. Unfortunately I
happen to be in college and constantly short on cash so I end up going with
sites with cheaper prices. Quake Wars is $60 from tuxgames while it's only
$30 from gogamer.com :(