[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

Matthew Thompson chameleonator at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:45:12 EST 2007

I couldn't care less if I had a boxed version or not. I always end up
installing 100s upon 100s of mb patches after installation anyway, so whats
wrong with using a client patch on a Win32 cd? It's not worth reprinting
everything for a special edition when all they did was change the miniscule
portion of windows-specific code to some other OS.