[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

zyagon zyagon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 06:39:19 EST 2007

They could sell a boxed version online, nobody is asking them to put a
linux/mac version on shopping centres... I don't know if people are willing
to pay for a useless windows version, but i won't, you can be sure
about that.. Add to this that people are starting to be bored of waiting..
There are lot's of games out there, and it has not been very intelligent to
leave
linux/mac server and clients out of the boxed version, nor leaving legal
issues unresolved... If they only have one programmer working at this it
won't be a surprise if this game is a fiasco.. Buyers are not stupid.
Linux servers should be up and running before the game is even released!

Greetings