[ut3] Mac Demo

Thomas Schönfeld ThomasSchoenfeld at gmx.de
Thu Dec 6 13:33:53 EST 2007

I just wanted to know, if the demo i for Mac is out or when it is
coming out or if you can run the Linux-Version with "pure-fucking-
magic" on Mac somehow. I dont have the time right now to install Linux
or Winshit on my Mac....

Am 06.12.2007 um 19:22 schrieb Pierce Ward:

> That doesn't make any sense.
>
> On Dec 6, 2007 6:17 PM, Thomas Schönfeld <ThomasSchoenfeld at gmx.de>
> wrote:
>> Thats not to point...  I aint installing anything on my Mac.
>>
>> Or is there a way to run the Linux version on Mac Leopard?
>>
>> Am 06.12.2007 um 19:10 schrieb Brandon Tomlinson:
>>

>>> since they both use the same 3d stuff, they are very similar in
>>> code.
>>> Sooooo... your stuck with us penguins. (you should prolly note that