[ut3] Mac Demo

petter flink petterflink at mac.com
Thu Dec 6 13:27:48 EST 2007

Brandon meant that the same legal problems which are delaying the
Linux client/server package most likely apply to the Mac versions too
which is why there are no Mac version yet and not even a release date
set for it.

Ryan is working on it - when he or legal is done we will through a
release party and celebrate together. :)

/petter