[ut3] Mac Demo

Nagromme nagromme at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:23:20 EST 2007

Yes, you can run Linux (or Windows for that matter) on a modern (Intel-
based) Mac, and play UT3 that way in the event that the Mac version is
delayed longer than you can wait. (I plan to wait since I like to work
AND play in one OS, no rebooting.)

You wouldn't technically be running UT3 Linux "on" OS X Leopard--but
you could boot into Linux, play UT3, and then boot back to Leopard.
You can have multiple OS's installed. And I hear Linux is not
expensive :) Check Mac forums if you need help installing.

(And with virtualization software you can run multiple OS's at the
same time--you could run a game in Linux while running Leopard apps
too. But for the time being that won't give you the 3D graphics
support UT3 needs.)

nagromme

Begin forwarded message: