[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

Daniel Heitmann angeluz at muenster.de
Thu Dec 6 06:48:59 EST 2007

They won't do that, because that's just too expensive. I could imagine a
cheaper version in a cheap jewel case in about a year or so, that's
going to include the linux-installer. But I'd like the client to be out
much sooner to download first. ;)

I'm pretty happy that I won't have to buy a special linux-version of the
game, like OS X-users will have to. With the current bandwidth (even if
Germany is still kind of slow, compared to other countries) it shouldn't
be a problem to download a few megabytes.

Just keep your work up, Ryan. We're counting on you. ;o)

Greetings.