[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

mpm dpd -mpm- at web.de
Wed Dec 5 03:35:26 EST 2007

Hi,
I don't know the real reasons why the linux install version takes so long, but I suggest that it has something to do with the OpenGL 3.0 realese.
I think that it will look even better with OGL3.0 than dx10. Younger versions of UT looked with OpenGL a lot better.
I'm sorry if maybe my comment is not up to date. I just wait for the installer. Cedega and other methods to get it maybe running aren't satisfying enougth.

Just be patient.