[ut3] In case you missed it, rumour mill etc ;-)

petter flink petterflink at mac.com
Tue Dec 4 03:07:39 EST 2007

No matter what the reasons are for rewriting code - this must be
pretty embarrassing for Epic themselves as it comes this late in the
process and causes huge disruptions in the roll out processes
especially on the server farm side.
I would guess that the delay of the Linux client and Mac client/
server are more of a parenthesis compared to the lack of a Linux
server package.

And Ryan the poor sod is stuck in the middle trying to bend things to
work.

KEEP IT UP!

We will still be here when it's time for a release :)

Petter
-am i basically good or do i just lack the courage to be evil?