[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

Damian Kaczmarek rushpl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:42:15 EST 2007

2007/12/3, Wobe <wobedraggled at gmail.com>:
> I was so excited for UT3, and as each day passes, and I simply play other
> things, that hype has dwindled.
I feel EXACTLY the same. ... and my hope sinks deeper and deeper. If
it ever gets released it won't be the same feeling as everybody felt
at the Windows release date.

> I'm glad there is a lack of a server side at
> this point, because why should we have to suffer without a client
And on the other hand I don't think this way. I'm not the type of a
person that needs companions in suffering. As much as I would like the
Linux client, the server IS top priority.

And I already own my UT3... will make a nice desk decoration.