[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

mercy at forum-team.de mercy at forum-team.de
Mon Dec 3 17:50:30 EST 2007

Sorry to disappoint you mister van Es, but linux is my gaming os, for the sake
of sexual intercourse, if you get my meaning, laddy. And I am fairly sure
that there are others who actually wait for a native linux client before
purchasing the game, just like I do.

I hope this is not a flame war starting about the virtues of windows or other
OSes so it would be rather kind if you'd simply stick to the subject here
instead of swearing around.

Ulf