[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

Sander alexanho at student.matnat.uio.no
Mon Dec 3 17:38:23 EST 2007

As far as I can see, there really is no reason why the wiimote shouldn't
work, as it has Linux drivers. You would, however, need something above
the monitor to emit infrared light. I have heard of those who just used
a candle and claimed it was fine, but there should be no problem making
something a little bit more elegant. I have my doubts as to how accurate
it would be, though, and really don't think you'd be able to achieve
anything near what a decent mouse would.