[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

Wyatt trent.arms at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:28:36 EST 2007

Why? When I think about how much effort has been wasted by forking Wine to
WineX, it's kind of frustrating.  Even worse, they took advantage of the X11
license, so they don't contribute anything back to the community as a whole
and get away with it.  Screw the whole lot of 'em.

Waiting patiently to buy a copy.
-Wyatt