[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

Matthew Thompson chameleonator at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:13:26 EST 2007

This is getting a little offtopic, but I use Linux as a gaming OS. I had a
subscription to Cedega but I recently let it expire for one reason: all the
games I play work very well under plain Wine (Steam games like the Orange
Box and other things like Guild Wars). Not only is Wine free but it's got an
easier to handle registry and drive symlink system.

Matt