[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

Matthew Thompson chameleonator at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 17:37:38 EST 2007

These days Wine is much, much better for playing games. Cedega got forked
pretty early. I've seen some screenshots of people playing the beta demo
under wine, but I haven't had any luck. I believe you need to install the
Windows version of Mono before installing the game itself. check out
http://appdb.winehq.org for more info.

Matt