[ut2004] Linux demo?

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Fri Oct 12 20:57:41 EDT 2007

See what I'm talking about, Rick?  ;)

Thanks for all the good news and hard work, Ryan.  Through UT2k4, I
was able to convert a couple of my clanmates to linux, so with luck
you'll have another tester or two this time around from the Apoc crew.

Best of luck pushing these out...  I know quite a few server admins
who will love to see a linux dedicated server package announcement in
their inboxes.  :)