[ut2004] hit-hit-hitching on debian etch

Abram B Olson schwarzgerat at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:57:42 EDT 2007

Nope all I'm running normally is a gnome desktop. I've been closing all
open applications before I start the game. I've even tried stopping the
gdm session and starting the game from the terminal using xinit ut2004
and it still does it.

I've actually already tried the 1000Hz setting. By default debian uses
250Hz so I learned how to compile my own kernel and changed it to
1000Hz. I've also tried all three schedulers just to see if some goofy
scheduling was causing this.

Abe