[ut2004] Video

Luc VERNEREY Luc.VERNEREY at free.fr
Wed May 2 15:00:49 EDT 2007

Me too. I was set at 100 Hz with no particular problems.
However, I recompiled my kernel with 1000 Hz, as it is told in kernel xconfig
that this choice is the best for personnal computer, 100 Hz or 10 Hz being
rather for servers.

However, how can I check that this 1000 Hz are effectively active ?
Should I cat something in /proc or should I blindly trust my latest kernel
compile ??

Thanks for any help