[ut2004] debian 4 ut2004 no mouse

Abram B Olson schwarzgerat at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:46:47 EDT 2007

Ok so I figured it out. For some reason the controls were not mapped at
all by the game. I looked in the settings section for key bindings and
there weren't any set at all. I clicked the option to restore defaults
and I was able to start a game and move.

So to test I renamed .ut2004 to .ut2004.old and started the game again.
Sure enough no controlls were bound at all.

debian problem or ut problem?

By the way thank you both for your help.

Abe