[ut2004] debian 4 ut2004 no mouse

Abram B Olson schwarzgerat at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:28:20 EDT 2007

Haven't made any changes to the .ini

I tried it as root and it did the same thing. I did get a slightly
different error message ethough.

WARNING: ALC_EXT_capture is subject to change!
Xlib:  extension "XiG-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD" missing on display ":0.0".

So, just to add more info, I tried to run the game immediately after the
cd installer was done. It started but when I went to actually start a
game, the list of game types was empty. After patching with the ECE pack
and the 3369-1 patch, I get no image while the game is loading a round
and no mouse input. It almost seems like the installer didn't copy *all*
of the files to the disc.

This is really weird because I've used ut2k4 in linux for a long time
and have never had problems like this.

Abe