[ut2004] *sigh*

Zachary Williams admin at ztnet.com
Tue Apr 3 03:55:21 EDT 2007

This list if ro assistance with the linux version of ut2004.  This is not a list for help with your operating system, or video drivers.

We understand your frustration, but you will need to use the ATI forums or support lists for assitance in using your ATI video card.  This list simply isn't designed for that.