[ut2004] UT2004 and Nvidia Twinview

Alex Boag-Munroe boagenator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 07:48:45 EDT 2006

I'd love an answer to this too, as it bugs me as well.  Disabling twinview
to play UT2K4 is a tad annoying.

Although I suspect this is not by any means a UT issue and more an Nvidia
issue.

I also suffer with the exiting from UT2k4 problem.

--
Alex Boag-Munroe

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.