[ut2004] [OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice]

Luc VERNEREY Luc.VERNEREY at free.fr
Sat Apr 8 08:47:27 EDT 2006

Hi,

I received  a series of mail about UT2004.
Except from playing very often to this great game with the linux native
client, i don't know how I can receive all those mails.

Can anyone tell me what happens ?
Who are you ?
Why am I receiving all this stuff ? Where did I subscribe to receive those
mails ??

Thanks

Luc VERNEREY, France.