[ut2004] [OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice]

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Fri Apr 7 02:12:01 EDT 2006

> making the kernel developers look bad and nvidia look high and
> mighty.

Actually, I'd guess it's a flakey motherboard, not a kernel or nvidia
issue, although both the kernel and the nvidia drivers do a lot of
tapdancing around flakey hardware, so it's possible they could fix this
in a future patch, if I'm even right here.

Fwiw, I'm using two PCI Express 7800GT cards in an SLI config, amd64
kernel, and it works fine with ut2004, so it's not that the drivers are
generally hosed.

--ryan.