[ut2004] UT2004 on AMD64... no go

Dean Hamstead dean at bong.com.au
Wed Sep 21 05:05:12 EDT 2005

whilst browsing the archives i found the '-software' option
which when used allows ut to run in all its software glory
with sound.

so i can say that its working with sound. and that its
something to do with 7676 and 6600gt.

are you using xorg or xfree?

(i wouldnt dream of running gentoo or worse yet suse.)

Dean

--
WWW: http://dean.bong.com.au  LAN: http://www.bong.com.au
EMAIL: dean at bong.com.au       or       djzort at bong.com.au